Notes on how I created the font logo of YodaConditions.net
- Went to Google Fonts online service
- Looked through available fonts and added candidates to a collection within Google Fonts
- Hit 'Try in Typecast'
- In Typecast used the editor to change text to YodaConditions.net where needed
- Edited the CSS in the Typecast project to reflect current colors of yodaconditions.net
- Exported a transparent PNG
- Opened the PNG in Gimp
- Made selections and created separate files for each (Ctrl-Shift-C, Ctrl-Shift-V)
- Saved them as Gimp files
- Exported each as a PNG image
A word about using fonts from Google Fonts: according to
Google you're allowed to use
them for free.
Published by Robert Möstl
« Back to Blog